Sunday 22 June 2014

Free Japanese Cat Wool Needle Felting Pattern / Tutorial Download

Welcome to my free craft patterns blog! ^-^ I'll be regularly updating this blog with free crochet patterns, knitting patterns, hand/needle felting patterns, felt sewing patterns and much more! I love Japanese patterns as they are some of the cutest and most unique patterns around. They always give me lots of ideas and inspiration for my crafting so you'll find mostly Japanese craft patterns in this blog as well as patterns from other sources occasionally.

Free Japanese Cat Needle Felting Pattern

Today I have a free tutorial for making this super cute cat. It is a Japanese wool needle felting pattern and has step-by-step photo instructions and the pattern for making it. You can download the free pattern from HERE. Enjoy! =^-^=

1 comment:

  1. hello there,

    i am looking everywhere for this kitten. i was wondering if you do requests for specific felt animals like this kitten? i can pay you a chosen price for each

    please let me know if you do this.

    kind regards,
    lily

    ReplyDelete